Lets discuss the most importantest of lore, where's the discus competitions?

mt607

That is correct, this is a very important topic for Soulframe, along the lines of "what's the deal with collector food?" and "what doth mote?", now you might be wondering "why is this an important topic" well, I'm glad you've not considered it important enough of a topic, so I can pad this out with this explanation.

You see, it's very important because this is not only the first discussion, but also because the envoy is a master thrower, that's right, absolute throw champ, can yeet all sorts of things with such force, that it can 3 shot a banneret, or a bannerette! But where does the envoy get this power? magic? their old home? or perhaps, if we look closer at the sword and shield, we can find the true answer... The envoy used to compete in sport events in the Sky-towers before being banished! That is why the Envoy has such precision and power with the sword and board, when they throw it like a frisbee into some guy's head!

However, since this is a topic, I'd like your opinions on this very important matter.

• Like 3

On 2024-08-29 at 6:06 PM, Jocosa said:

The only question I need a answer to is. 

Does our doggy love us.

I know we love em very much, but does doggy love us?

I'm looking forward to having him in the open world with us

• Thanks 1