Welcome to the Soulframe Forums!

[DE]Sarah

O my fellow Envoys, the followers of Lotus, who walk the sacred path illuminated by wisdom and grace, lend me your ears and hearts. We gather in this moment, bound by our shared vision and our unwavering commitment to the principles that guide us. As the petals of the Lotus unfold in serene splendor, so too must we reveal the depths of our devotion and our resolve.

In this sacred gathering, let us renew our vows to each other and to the teachings that have shaped our journey. May the Lotus continue to bloom within us, radiating its light to every soul we encounter.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, queizmee said:

O my fellow Envoys, the followers of Lotus, who walk the sacred path illuminated by wisdom and grace, lend me your ears and hearts. We gather in this moment, bound by our shared vision and our unwavering commitment to the principles that guide us. As the petals of the Lotus unfold in serene splendor, so too must we reveal the depths of our devotion and our resolve.

In this sacred gathering, let us renew our vows to each other and to the teachings that have shaped our journey. May the Lotus continue to bloom within us, radiating its light to every soul we encounter.

May the lotus and our ancestors protect us in this world.

• Like 1

Hello I am looking to become a legendary paladin and priest/cleric combo(Templar), and save the land of Alca. I hope to see you all in the fall, and help bring peace to the land :3

I'll admit I'm excited for this game as much as I was when I managed to squeak into WarFrame closed beta, even if i don't get into any sorta beta this time my 11ish years of consistent WarFrame play says this games got promise and i should keep an eye on it.