Welcome to the Soulframe Forums!

[DE]Sarah

Hello, fellow Envoys, and a much bigger hello to DE. I am delighted to be here and one of the first possible disabled players if given the opportunity so that I can lend my hands/voice to help others and DE on this new venture. For anyone who wants to get to know me better, I kindly left my discord and Warframe name in my profile if you desire. I plan to stream my adventures in Soulframe upon its release so that it gains reach. I love nature and love the values that we will be able to show as I will use them to honor the values of past military vets in my family, like my father, whom I lost on my birthday to abuse, and my current boyfriend's parents. Let's all come under one unity and create something beautiful together.

• Like 1

I've waited for a long time (2+ years) to get in the preludes (I was one of the first to apply), but now, since 2 months I'm finally in ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย  Happy and salty still ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Happy to see the forum opening, although I prefer the Discord for updates since you get pinged as I try to stay as offline as possible, yes I said it, "as possible" ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

• Like 1

Hello I am Treasure, I am a player of fantasy video games based around action... I am also a warframe player and have played a good bit.

Some things I need to see-
Seperation of polearms-Maybe each polearm has different attributes/abilities. For example a glaive will have it's own animations/stances but will be classed as a "two-handed weapon" "Heavy weapon" "Pole arm" "Bladed weapon" for perks/stats.
(note eventually I like all weapons to be classed sepretely, this is a example.)

Upgradable weapons-
1;Mastery upgrade-If there is a mastery rank system, you can upgrade "Lower mastery rank" weapons, pacts, gear, etc to be on par with a higher tier mastery rank weapon via sacrifacing a higher tier mastery rank item. For example sacricificing a item with the same classes or the same type of weapon.
2;Attribute evolution-As you use the weapon when it is max rank you gain points which when maxed allow you to reset weapons rank to boost stats of your choice.
3;incarnom/perks for all-Instead of a raw incarnom system, maybe all weapons are "non-magical" or "non-elemental" but you can "Upgrade" each weapon with a incarnom like system that has perks to evolve the weapon, plus allows the ability to unlock new elements across the table such as fire, water, earth, air, lighting or fusion elements like lava(earth and fire), mud(water and fire), ice (air and water), storm(water and lighting or water, lighting, and air) and each perk gives the weapons special abilities(Such as a ranged energy clash, ability to clone shield when thrown each shadow clone homed on a target, throwing shield allows the ability for it to bounce between targets or end early to explode)
4;Weapon mods/gems-Special modding gems that work like mods for warframe. These gems could connect with number 3 to unlock new perk paths, or work with number 2 to allow more attribute evolution when possible, or could be their own thing.

Alternative pacts:
1:each pact could have a different for each attribute-
E.g. courage orengall could be strength and melee pact based on bastial strength, wisdom pact could be a spirit/nature themed pact where you summon animals maybe wolves and use their abilities to assist you
2;Alternative abilities-
For example all 3 pacts could have 3 alternative abilities each based on a attribute like each ability has a courage, wisdom, and spirit form.
3;Crosspact abilities-There could be a forth ability(or one of the abilities could be transferable) that when the pact is max level you can transfer that ability to replace any other pacts ability. However you can only replace a abiliy when the pact is mastered. This could even be how the forth ability works, the forth ability is basically the pacts "ultimate" and it is unlocked for all pacts when mastered.

Outfit ideas;
I have many outfit ideas:
Mythological/historical armor; These could be valkerie armor from norse myth, roman armor from roman armor, greek hoplite armor greese, barbarian armor(fur rags) from many media, etc)
Joke armor;Maybe like futuristic style medevil armor, like raider armor from fallout, a sci-fi armor mixed with medevil, jester armor, rabbit onesie, school swimsuit, lolita dress etc.
Royal/noble outfits:A princess/queen dress, royal knight armor, kings crown, etc
Modern mixed with old:Maybe modern style clothes that can fit in this world, such as a fancy suit and cape that looks old fashioned but with some modern twists.

I know this game will be great, and I know it will be epic. I hope it becomes stronger than warframe, and both games can help each other be stronk.

Edited by Envoy.Treasure